Sunday 30 December 2018

SAVING HUMAN BEINGS FROM NEW ERA DEAD PATTERN OF FALLING IN NET AND BECOMING ROBOT IN THIS NEW YEAR 2019 WE CAN TRY AND PRACTICE ...


SAVING HUMAN BEINGS FROM NEW ERA DEAD PATTERN OF FALLING IN NET AND BECOMING ROBOT IN THIS NEW YEAR 2019 WE CAN TRY AND PRACTICE ...


·         I’ve dropped out of regular learning
·         from WhatsApp Education Academy
·          
·         I will now be dabbler, an occasional
·         visitor, an irregular scholar
·          
·         I have decided to manage my own
·         consumption of information
·          
·         Away from device dependency, 
·         I will regain my ability to remember
·         and store memories 
·         And Give myself more time 
·         For contemplation, time-in-nature, 
·         reading and face-to-face 
·         social interaction 
·          
·         I will pay attention to my dwindling
·         attention span 
·         and recover my short-term, long-term, 
·         episodic, procedural and 
·         semantic memory.
·         And spurn incapacitating deficits 
·         of cognition – 
·         like diminishing memory, 
·         anxiety and depression
·          
·         I will increase my brainpower and
·         elevate my mind
·          
·         I will raise my levels of awareness
·         of my surroundings; the emerging 
·         crisis of our environment. 
·         And of our minds.
·         And become more humane.
·          
·         I will immerse myself in, and remain,
·         in the present, and nurture my senses
·         of sight, sound, smell and touch.
·         And be receptive to reasoning, 
·         creativity, compassion and wisdom
·          
·         Away from WhatsApp 
·         Education Academy, 
·         I will challenge and enhance 
·         my healthy brain. 
·         Negate the decline in my creative 
·         thinking and empathetic concern. 
·         And increase my understanding, 
·         my perceptivity, my sensitivity 
·         and my imagination



1 comment:

  1. This is really interesting blog on Yoga Meditation in Muzaffarnagar, You are a very skilled blogger. I've joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your excellent post. Also, I've shared your web site in my social networks! Thank You!!!

    ReplyDelete