Thursday 6 February 2020

Dr Chandra shekhar Bhatt's RADIO INTERVIEW on his books with the central idea of his unique art Vajramukti for healing helping educating mankind AT United Kingdom Radio


Dr Chandra shekhar Bhatt's RADIO INTERVIEW on his books with the central idea of his unique art Vajramukti for healing helping educating mankind AT United Kingdom  Radio
www.chatandspinradio.com
 INTERVIEW was AT 9.40PM IST Dr Chandra Shekhar Bhatt will be live on Face book United Kingdom Radio and their web site
on 1ST Feb  2020 Interview can be heard on the given web site www.chatandspinradio.com
www.facebook.com/chatandspin
Had my live interview on a radio station in England
Interview went great over in Newcastle in Tynes England
I talked on Vajramukti my new art and my book Who Am I ? and my book on Vajramukti at Amazon
Who am I? Paper back
Who am I? Kindle

The article of Vajramukti had already been covered by Shaolin society United Kingdom
I talked about my meeting with a Anglo-Indian fitter who used to talk with his past birth son
I talked about one of my students who wasn't cured at United States and UK for Breathlessness. He was falling short of breath and heart beat missing  Vajramukti systems cured him .He is still running business at Mumbai
I spend almost 15 minutes with them in Live interview and gave message globally of Vajramukti making whole United Kingdom my friend
I. DO BELIEVE I M ALREADY AT UK TO GIVING MY KNOWLEDGE and HELPING MANKIND
https://youtu.be/S93cDCzMQK0                                                                                                                                                             

 Dear friends Please listen and encourage  new art Vajramukti yoga for healing mankind to proliferate around globe
United Kingdom is great country they gave shelter to great people like Karl Marx and Engels who wrote their Communist Manifesto there, they sheltered Shalman Rushdie and many others .My article on Vajramukti yoga was first written by Shaolin society United Kingdom thanks to them. They are great Talent searchers they work for great people from Kashmir named as Pandit Gopikrishna . I am giving the article about my art Vajramukti which was put in Shaolin society of United kingdom.
Universal link for Dr Chandra's books
 https://www.amazon.com/Dr-chandra-shekhar-Bhatt/e/B07SZN589R?fbclid=IwAR2uoihUT_rLCmzt3-_YgeYYs1aGgTSHCHe1UUaHvbz_3mHMVvP4f3AWyVw



1 comment:

  1. Did you hear there's a 12 word sentence you can say to your man... that will induce intense feelings of love and instinctual attractiveness for you buried inside his chest?

    That's because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, please and protect you with all his heart...

    ===> 12 Words Who Fuel A Man's Desire Instinct

    This impulse is so hardwired into a man's mind that it will make him work harder than before to take care of you.

    In fact, triggering this powerful impulse is absolutely mandatory to having the best ever relationship with your man that the instance you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

    ...You will immediately find him expose his heart and mind for you in such a way he's never expressed before and he will distinguish you as the only woman in the universe who has ever truly understood him.

    ReplyDelete