Friday 29 April 2016

BHAGVADGITA 18th chpt THE MARTIAL ARTS LEGEND Dr chandra shekhar bhatt

By ears, eyes, touch, also tongue, smelling powers this soul being situated in mind enjoys sense objects
To open up the word consistent someone who is consistent always behaves in the same way, has the same attitude towards people or things. This is in retrospect to the feedback someone gave me stating I m not consistent when I first wrote work on Vajramukti one female said chandrashekhar is not consistent reason I wrote sometimes in my book pawanmuktasana and other times windfree pose and some other time forward bending pose she was quite perturbed by that because she wasn’t aware of the essence and that was my aim to make people free aware so that they can remove their conditionings and flow freely lively with their unique individuality
VAJRAMUKTI VIEWING MARTIAL ARTS IN PROPER PERSPECTIVE

Express news service Mumbai BY Indian Express prestigious
Indian news paper


https://youtu.be/linIvBTJLYo

No comments:

Post a Comment